Monday, September 24, 2012

A Quick Post on Agents

I have now (finally) amassed a list of 58 agents who represent fantasy. Statistically speaking (very rough statistics, mind you), if I sent my query out to all of them right now, I might land an agent! If my manuscript were finished.

I recently took on a very drastic rewrite of it, though, and while I think my book will be the better for it in the end, it is once again delaying any serious querying. Now I'm ready, though. I got excellent advice from Matt here on my query, which has helped me revamp it to something I'm much more satisfied with, and I have my list, with complete notes on specific submission guidelines, and little stars by the ones I think I'd like to work with most.

I'm excited. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment