Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Announcement about Critiques

Only one person has ever submitted a page to be critiqued, and I didn't create this section of my blog to rip on published authors who don't submit (because really I'm jealous of all of them, if not for their skills then for their success). So from now on, I will do a critique post if someone submits something to be critiqued, and if not, I won't.

Having two jobs, a family, being a beta reader, and trying to write my own books doesn't leave a lot of time for other things. This is what I decided to cut. Sorry if you're disappointed, but my Friday Fantasy Scenes will remain on-schedule, and I'll keep you posted on other exciting things in my (mostly writer) life.

See you Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What? No one's been submitting. Well now, I'll have to go rectify that ...

    ReplyDelete