This time I'm going to show you what my actual page looks like when designing a character.
- Personality type: ESFJ-Caregiver, wants to be loved and please others.
- Occupation: Devil's son. Tries hard to be good at being a devil, but has failed so far.
- Age: 18 or 19
- Height: 5'8"
- Looks: Scrawny. Brown hair and eyes. Hair short and scraggly. Not very attractive, but his personality shines through and catches Kalara's attention. Slumps with hands in pockets, trying to look cool. Occasionally gets bursts of energy and jumps around.
- Style: Casual with clumsiness stains.
- Family life: Single child, expected to be a devil. Grew up in Tartarus.
- Passion: Tap-dancing. He notices the way people walk and move.
- Secrets: He's a devil's son, which he hides from normal people (magical world kept secret from "normal" one). He's attracted to Kalara. He tap-dances.
Do you think he's an acceptable main player in a comedic Urban Fantasy? Writers, how do your character development pages differ?