Friday, March 15, 2013

Maleficent and The Charge

I just went from having three shifts last week to having seven this week. Fortunately I got another edit of my book done before all my time got sucked away. And I'll have time during my two and a half days on the train to get to the conference...

Desk update: all the pieces are ready to be put together, but I started nailing and decided that nails suck and I need to go get some screws and wood glue instead (I own a power drill/screwdriver, so I'm not sure why I got nails in the first place). I cut three dragons into the sides, and one of them looks similar to Maleficent.

Can't wait until that comes out!

With all this extra work, I'm going to prioritize polishing my WIP over creating a short scene for my blog today. Come back next week for a stop on Sharon Bayliss's blog tour celebrating her book, The Charge.

P.S. Ha! I JUST figured out the scheduled post thing (a day ago when I wrote this!).

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but when I first read the desk update, I thought it was an analogy for how your book was going. Then I realized it was a real desk.

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I promise to send you the post soon. :)

    ReplyDelete