Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank You

I recently joined the readership of David Powers King's blog, and he did something really neat. He posted a link to my blog, welcoming me as a follower. Crazy! I like the idea, and am adopting it now on my blog. But since posting a link to all 42 of my followers would drive me crazy, I'll get this kicked off with the most recent 10. So welcome and thank you to my new followers!

Susan Francino
Nick Wilford
Yolanda Renee

I hope you enjoy the random things I have to say.

And an update on that desk I mentioned I was building a few posts ago, it's going pretty well. My husband and I have all the wood cut, and about a third of it sanded. I can't wait to put it together!

Doing anything fun now that the weather's more comfortable?

8 comments:

  1. *snort* about the weather. We had a HUGE dump of snow yesterday. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's been really nice here...we've barely needed our heaters. Still keeping the bathroom one on, though...

      Delete
  2. Hey, that IS a good idea. :) Thanks for the mention!
    The desk sounds like a great project. I could use a new bookshelf myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yeah, currently we have a cinder-block & wood plank bookshelf. Functional, but less than attractive.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the shout out! The other night we sat around the fire pit and made smores. We looked out at the lights of the city of Folsom and just chilled. A lovely family evening. BTW, did you know if you use a small bitesize peppermint patty instead of chocolate, it makes an extremely delicious something smore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! That sounds super fun. The only thing better than chocolate is mint and chocolate. Mmm.

      Delete
  4. Aww, this is super cool! Thanks for the mention, Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete