Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Finished! And My Kickstarter is Up!

My final revisions on The Complete Guide to Being Evil are done. I've got a few sketches from my cover artist, I've started my editor at work, I've finished my Kickstarter video launched my Kickstarter project! I've been uber productive this week.

I'm hoping within the next week to get my book trailer finished up and added to the Kickstarter. In the mean time, please check out what's there now and consider chipping in. I'd be eternally grateful.

In the next few months, I'll be making an appearance on a few blogs around, and hopefully a few well-watched book review vlogs. And on November 29th, my book will be published!

What do you plan to get done in this next week?

Welcome to my newest follower: BE Sanderson!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura
    I've been thinking more and more about doing a kickstarter for my book. Since the things you're offering and your goals are so similar to what I have in mind, I was wondering if I could bounce a couple of questions off you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! My email address is arbiterofsanity at gmail.

      Delete