Monday, October 20, 2014

Rebooting

I haven't been doing anything on my blog lately, as you can plainly see. It's made me sad, but I've excused myself with "too much going on." But I also haven't been writing a ton lately, either--not nearly as much as when I was going blog posts regularly--so I think writing here encourages me to also write in my current project. So it's time for a reboot.

I'm using NaNoWriMo 2014 as a kick in the pants to get back to work on my current WIP, and so I'll also be using it as a kick in the pants to start back up here, as well. I'll be updating my word count here weekly at minimum, which will both motivate me to keep it on track, and give me a kernel of something to say when I do these posts. I'll also be getting back on my Twitter account as a more frequent motivational tool.

Thanks for reading. I'll see you here next week.

5 comments:

  1. A reboot every once in a while is a good thing. Yay for kicking yourself in the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many an accelerated writer has NaNo made. Or so I've been told. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with rebooting your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences about your grandpa. At least you're keeping up on your word count. Good job!

    ^^
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    สูตรบาคาร่า
    ^^

    ReplyDelete